The Renusol MS is a simple, compact, and cost effective pitched roof solution for mounting PV modules to trapezoidal sheet metal roofs.
The Renusol MS system has been developed to easily install PV modules on steel trapezoidal sheet metal roofs. The Renusol MS is compatible with all widely used sheet metal roofs 26-gauge or thicker with flat trapezoidal peaks at least ¾" in width and includes proprietary "one size fits all" clamps for all module thicknesses ranging between 30-50 mm.
Renusol MS At A Glance
- Fastens directly to sheet metal thereby eliminating the need for long rails and attachments to purlins or rafters.
- EPDM gaskets pre-assembled under all clamp bases and fasteners for double protection from leaks and third-party waterproof tested for assurance.
- One-size end and mid clamps fit all commonly used modules to simplify inventory.
- Pre-assembled clamps allow for quick installation.
- Self-piercing/self-tapping screws with hardened tips to eliminate drilling.
- All stainless steel and aluminum construction ensures reliability and longevity.
- ICC and UL approvals allow for fast permitting
- Compact packaging to reduce shipping costs; a shoebox holds a 5kW system.
Need A Quote?
Please allow approximately 1 minute for form download. All required information must be filled out in order to provide a quote.
Renusol MS Downloads
Renusol MS System Components
1. Clamp Base
The clamp base fastens directly to the sheet metal eliminating the need for long rails and attachments to purlins or rafters. Self-sealing EPDM gaskets are under all clamp bases for double protection from leak and third-party waterproof tested for assurance.
2. Self-piercing screws
Self-piercing/self-tapping screws with hardened tips to eliminate drilling. Screws include a self-sealing EPDM bonded washer. ICC tested and approved for application.
3. End Clamps
The end clamp snaps-on at the end of the rail and holds the PV module. The end clamp can be adjusted to accommodate frame heights from 30 to 50 mm. The clamp fits 97% of all modules.
The mid-clamp can be snapped into the desired position of the rail section and holds the PV module. The height of the mid-clamp can be adjusted to the frame height of the module using a hexagon socket screw. The mid-clamp adjusts for panels 30 to 50 mm. WEEB-CCR provides continuous module to module grounding (UL467 tested and approved).