Ballasted Ground-Mount Solution
The Renusol GS is a non-penetrating one-piece mounting system for ground mount applications available in a 10° tilt. The product is made from a 100% recycled high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE). This durable system transports easily and sets up quickly. The non-penetrating Renusol GS is a great application for landfills, brownfield sites and other challenging terrain. One PV module mounts directly to one Renusol GS; no complex project design or complicated assembly required. The universal design accommodates all common 72-cell modules. The mounting system requires no grounding since it is made of non-conductive material. The simplicity of the Renusol GS saves installation time and overall cost. All components are made of weather-resistant materials guaranteeing long service and relatively maintenance-free life.
Need A Quote?
Renusol GS at a Glance
- One piece mounting system
- Great application for landfills, brownfield sites, and other challenging terrain
- Quick installation with 20 units per man hour on large projects
- Made in America
- Stackable product for compact, easy shipping
- Universal system compatible with all common 72-cell PV modules
- No grounding needed on the Renusol GS
- PSFs As Low As 3.7
- Most advanced wind tunnel testing up to 170 MPH